Internet art project updated

I rotoscoped the fish video which I used for reference in order to put the moving fish into a web page for the user to interact with. Currently I have played around with what I want the fish to look like and the actual animation of the fish. Here are some things which I tried. The first one is the basic rotoscoped fish and the ones which follow applies the mask to the image so that you can see the photos under it.

This is all currently just mocked up in photoshop to see what it would look like. I intend to put it into flash and use actionscript to manipulate the fish.  I was originally going to put grid lines to show where the pictures in the background changed, however I think the lack of grid lines gives the effect which I was after: clean and flowing lines.

process of Internet art project

To see the finished screenshots of the project click here!


Tags: , , , ,

Trackbacks / Pingbacks

  1. Internet Art Project Final | Tegan Holcombe's Blog - June 20, 2010

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: